Monday, December 11, 2006

Introduction

I never thought I'd be a crazy dog person...I always liked dogs but one always seemed like the perfect number. Then came Charlie the pug. After that, we got the pug bug and now have three. I keep promising my husband that we are finished now...three's enough!

The pugs have taken over the house. They have more clothes than we do, more jewelery than I do and more beds than any dog needs. They have seatbelts for the car, they eat way better than we do and always have a first aid kit close by. (but ask me where there's a band-aid in the house for us and I couldn't tell you!). Their needs come before our own...friends that come over expect to sit on the floor, the pugs usually have already taken over the couch. We look forward to sharing all the crazyness of our house with all of you.








No comments: